1) H. Bechmann-Pasquinucci, "From Quantum State Targeting to Bell Inequalities"
2) Jacob D. Bekenstein, "How does the entropy/information bound work?"
3) Paul Benioff, "Towards a Coherent Theory of Physics and Mathematics: The Theory-Experiment Connection"
4) Robin Blume-Kohout and Wojciech H. Zurek, "Redundancy of Information Storage in Multi-qubit Universes"
5) Gilles Brassard, Anne Broadbent, and Alain Tapp, "Quantum Pseudo-Telepathy"
6) Caslav Brukner, Markus Aspelmeyer, and Anton Zeilinger, "Complementarity and Information in `Delayed-choice for entanglement swapping'"
7) Dagmar Bruss and Chiara Macchiavello, "How the First Partial Transpose Was Written"
8) Adan Cabello, "Bell's theorem without inequalities and without unspeakable information"
9) S. Deser, "A Note on Stress-Tensors, Conservation and Equations of Motion"
10) Bernard d'Espagnat, "Consciousness and the Wigner's Friend Problem"
11) David P. DiVincenzo and Barbara M. Terhal, "Fermionic Linear Optics Revisited"
12) Steven T. Flammia, Andrew Silberfarb, and Carlton M. Caves, "Minimal Informationally Complete Measurements for Pure States"
13) Friedrich W. Hehl and Yuri N. Obukhov, "To consider the electromagnetic field as fundamental, and the metric only as a subsidiary field"
14) Karol Horodecki, Michal Horodecki, Pawel Horodecki, and Jonathan Oppenheim, "Information theories with adversaries, intrinsic information, and entanglement"
15) Michal Horodecki, Ryszard Horodecki, Aditi Sen(De), and Ujjwal Sen, "Common origin of no-cloning and no-deleting principles - Conservation of information"
16) Elena R. Loubenets, "`Local Realism', Bell's Theorem and Quantum `Locally Realistic' Inequalities"
17) N. David Mermin, "What's wrong with this criticism"
18) Asher Peres, "I am the cat who walks by himself"
19) Murray Peshkin, "Spin-Zero Particles Must Be Bosons: A New Proof within Nonrelativistic Quantum Mechanics"
20) Arkady Plotnitsky, "On the Precise Definition of Quantum Variables and the Relationships between Mathematics and Physics in Quantum Theory"
21) Abner Shimony, "An Analysis of Stapp's `A Bell-type theorem without hidden variables'"
22) Henry P. Stapp, "Comments on Shimony's Analysis"
23) Anthony Sudbery and Jason Szulc, "Compatibility of subsystem states"
24) Daniel R. Terno, "Inconsistency of a quantum-classical dynamics, and what it implies"
25) William K. Wootters, "Quantum Measurements and Finite Geometry"
26) Mario Ziman, Martin Plesch, and Vladimer Buzek, "Reconstruction of superoperators from incomplete measurements"